Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bianca Elizabeth

Well, I wish I had a picture of the little snack pack, but her Dad has been camping out at the hospital instead of darting home to email pictures to North America. Remember this? That bump has become baby B, who arrived on April 28 at 11:14AM, French time. Sooooo looking forward to seeing pictures. And I'm so happy for my little sister, who will be a loving and cool mother -- just like ours. Remember Lindz: Two Graham Crackers!

In the meantime, here's a gratuitous dog shot.
Again: isn't he darling?

In stitchin' news, I'm one repeat + 2" ribbing from finishing my Sockapaloooza sox and am working on the waist shaping on the Picovoli and have just completed the opening ribbing on CeCe.

Must put the hound to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home