Monday, May 01, 2006

In Praise of the Last Minute

Needle at rest, with inquisitive snout:


A PAIR of Sockapaloooza socks!

Started: ages ago...sometime post-Olympics.
Finished: 20 minutes ago.





Post-canine inspection, sox hit the showers:
Pre-wash, they're snug but not outrageously so, and my feet are about the same size as my Pal's...the Eucalan dunk ought to soften them up so they're just right. I really like them, and they were so fun to make. I understand the knitting world's sock mania a little better after this exchange!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dog photos! What breed is Stuart? A Wheaten by any chance?

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! He's a Goldendoodle (golden retriever/poodle cross, but a few people have said he looks like a Wheaton.

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger alison said...

Beautiful!

11:01 p.m.  
Blogger Soggy Desert Rat said...

Pretty! Pretty!

12:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Erin, school and my baby has got in the way and I haven't quite finished your socks. They will be finished shortly and on the way to you soon.

3:04 a.m.  
Blogger maluena said...

mmm.. I´ve been reading all the blogs of th beginner sock-knitters.. and I believe you are my secret sockpal!!! If it´s you, you told me by email that the socks left from Canada.. and I think that there are only two or three canadian girls between the beginners... I love the colours, the pattern, and I´m sure they´ll fit me perfectly well!
I can´t wait to receive them!!!!

5:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home