Saturday, May 13, 2006

Disgracefully Infrequent Blogging.

Okay, it's the MIDDLE of the night and long past the hound's bedtime, but here's a quick update. I darted out to B.C. for an excellent week chez M & D [see above] and have been back for a few days, communing with Stuart, foraging for meals, assessing the state of the Home Business.

In sox news, my lovely sock pal Bertha received her sox!! I'm soooo pleased that she likes them -- it's tough, making sox for someone you've never met! She's clearly a lovely person, and going through a few transitions in her life -- all of them good, but change is always tough -- so I really wanted her to be happy with them.

My own Pal let me know that my sox are still in progress, which is just fine with me -- she's going to school AND has a baby! That's a heap of things to keep a woman busy. Don't sweat it, sock pal: take your time!

Must get Stuart to bed...more [soon] on the finished Picovoli and the CeCe in progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Hi, I have actually finished your socks and sent them you should get them in about 8-10 days (I live in New Zealand). I hope you like them.

2:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home